All Star Electric
210 E 1st St, Grove, OK, 74344
453927 Country Club Trl
We want to thank AJ Electric for their professionalism and expertise in replacing an ancient main building circuit breaker. Normally a relatively routine job, this one also required the complete repl
120 Fairmont Rd
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Bill's Electric IncServing the Afton, OK area
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Dale Wilson - President *Full Service Electric Contractors *Minority Owned Business *Family Owned - In Operation Since 1962 *Licensed, Bonded & Insured *Over 40 Years Experience Serving the Four State
5.B&B ElectricServing the Afton, OK area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Motors-Manufacturers & DistributorsElectric Motors
*Please visit our website for more information
6.Convey CommunicationsServing the Afton, OK area
Call Convey Communications For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
7.All Star Electric
210 E 1st St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsDocksGeneral Contractors
Call A Pro
Serving the Afton area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.