1.Michelle Gardner, MD
1542 W Maple Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
2.Michele MD Gardner Facog
818 Riverside Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Richard Gardner, DDS
315 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ste 220
EndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.John Gardner, MD
1513 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Gardner is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Along with general pediatric care, Dr. Gardner has a special interest in acute/ill child care, ADD/ADHD, asthma and injury prevention. Ãƒ
5.Gardner, Thomas W, MD
1000 Wall St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Gardner Dog Training
3427 Silica Rd
Pet TrainingDog TrainingPet Services
Gardner Dog Training has been our go to dog training venue for nearly 20 years, during which time Karla and Terry helped us to train 3 german shepherd dogs, all of them adopted from rescues. We also
7.Gardner Bandfield Ins
3421 N Holland Sylvania Rd
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.