Serving the Adrian area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
1515 E Us Highway 223
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I, like most others, do not enjoy going to the dentist. My experience at Aspen Dental was great! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Mary Beth is an excellent hygienist. She made me feel comfoMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dr. Tedders Office, LLC (Pierre J. Tedders, D.D.S)
160 N Winter St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Dr. Pierre J. Tedders has been practicing dentistry for over ten years and is well versed in providing a wide range of dental care services, specific to: general dentistry, periodontal therapy, wisdom
3.Dr. John A. Lark, DDS
1136 Country Club Rd Ste B
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. John Lark has served as the leader and preferred provider of dental services in Adrian, Michigan since 1986. Our experienced staff offer comprehensive dental examinations at our Adrian office and
4.Michelle L Lehman DDS
225 S Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Josephine C Weeden DDS MS
615 Bent Oak Ave
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1515 E Us Highway 223 Ste G
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future