PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Adelanto area.
1.Hope Health Care
11888 Bartlett Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Hope Health Care
11336 Bartlett Ave
Medical ClinicsNursesSocial Service Organizations
11678 Rancho Rd
11965 Cactus Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Adelanto Medical Clinic
11678 Rancho Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
12234 Palmdale Rd
Save time and money with savings programs and services at Walmart stores and Walmart.com. Walmart pharmacies accept major Rx insurance plans, such as Express Scripts, TRICARE and many others. It is eaMore Nearby Locations »
7.Healthy Beginnings Prenatal
11424 Chamberlaine Way Ste 9
St. Mary Medical Center offers a variety of services ranging from wellness and prevention programs to emergency department and heart care services. Based in Adelanto, Calif., the center has received a
Serving the Adelanto area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.