1.Mercy Adel Medical Clinic
1120 Greene St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1919 Greene St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Mercy Urbandale Medical Clinic
6200 Aurora Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Kenneth Andersen, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently practices medicine at Des moines, Iowa and Urbandale, Iowa. Dr. Andersen
4.Mercy Panora Medical Clinic
319 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Mercy Briarwood Medical Clinic
120 NW 36th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Mercy Indianola Detroit Medical Clinic
112 E Detroit Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
25 W Hickman Rd Ste 100
Physical TherapistsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy Clinics
My first visit, Dr.never asked me one thing why I was on a certain med, but wanted to wean me off! They misinformed me on tests informing me my Medicare did not pay! Wrong. Medicare covers the things
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.