Serving the Addison area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Addison Dental Group - Robert D. Halbach D.D.S.
5080 Spectrum Dr # 610
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Thank you for taking time to learn about Addison Dental Group, the general practice of Dr. Robert D. Halbach. We know you have a choice, so we appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your family
2.American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln
DentistsDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
I was in alot of pain and needed a tooth pulled so i contacted their office via the website (at 345am). At 9am I received a phone call and I was able to go in by 12pm that same day. The reviews I have
3.James Tritton DDS PC
3008 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 100
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Dr Tritton & his staff are great. I get my cleanings every 6 months and actually look forward to them! Dr. Tritton has been giving me the smile I've dreamed of for years. He has consulted with m
4.Duran Dental Center
3140 W Northwest Hwy
Duran Dental Center is based at Dallas, Texas, and provides dental care services to the Northwest Dallas and Bachman-Northwest Highway neighborhoods. The clinic offers general, cosmetic and special de
5.A Plus Dental
2661 Midway Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
We've been proudly serving the Carrollton families since 2002 and we couldn't do it without your continued support.
6.Jeffery J Glaser DDS, MSD, PA
3804 W 15th St
Our Commitment to You: Our Goal is to Provide Excellent Dental Care for Our Patients. We Provide the Latest Technology and New Technical Skills Available, While Educating Our Patients About Better Hea
14800 Webb Chapel Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
Check the web for our latest offers.
*Comprehensive Dentistry For The Whole Family *Most Insurance Accepted
General Dental Clinic
www.austinranchdentaltx.net 2851 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75010 Have Confidence In Your Smile.Local Dental Health Pros. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future