335 Us Highway 64
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Gean, Jimmy T
347 E Main St
3.Smelser Mike Doctor of Medicine
345 Us Highway 64
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Acute Care Of Adamsville
305 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
726 E Main St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
6.Prime Care Medical Center
426 White Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Lifespan Health | Community Healthcare Clinic
765 Florence Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.