Dentists in Abington
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistsShop locally. We know the best.
1.Advanced Dental Esthetics
1130 Old York Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Advanced Dental Esthetics is your complete resource for every kind of dental service. Our practice is staffed with helpful and highly skilled people who coordinate every aspect of tooth care and smile
2.Abington Dental Excellence
1130 Old York Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I am writing this letter as a humble thank you of appreciation for the quality, gentle and patient service provided by Abington Dental Excellence Dr. Matthew P. Cherian B.D.S., D.M.D., Office Manager
3.Gentle Dental - Abington
1755 Old York Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I recently took my 10 year old to see Dr. Finkelman after I was told by a friend that he was great with kids. My son has been scared of the dentist for as long as I can remember. But not any longer!
4.Mctavous, Syreeta T
1200 Old York Rd
5.Johnson, James D, Dds - Abington Pediatric Assoc Llp
1047 Old York Rd
6.Neil R Gottehrer DR
1847 Old York Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental LabsImplant Dentistry
7.Meadow family dental care
8302 Old York Rd Ste B10
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
You deserve to love your smile. Our expert caring team provides top- of- the- line dental care so you can achieve the beautiful smile that you've always wanted. We offer high- quality dentistry, a car
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentists - 30% offFast business lookup Abington
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future