Magicians of Philip and Henry USA, Inc.
Serving the Abingdon area. Let Our Magicians Put A Smile On Your Face With One Of Our Exciting Magic Shows!
1.Henry Vega MD
470 Walden Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Henry, Ernest N, MD
341 Falls Dr NW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Ernest N Henry MD
322 Valley St NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Dr. Henry Austin Carr, MD
1009 Tween Hills Forest Trl
Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology
5.Rance, Henry K, MD
1204 N Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. James Henry Burleson, MD
2000 Brookside Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
7.Emory & Henry College
30461 Garnand Dr
Colleges & Universities
Emory & Henry College is a private liberal arts college offering Bachelors and Masters Degrees in a variety of concentrations. Founded in 1836 and located in the city of Emory, we're the oldest colleg
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.