101 Charwood Dr
I love Michael's Pharmacy i have neen going for awhile now they treat me like im a friend everytime i am on medicine that most people look down on but not them they always keep me up to date and they
2.First Assist Urgent Care
603 Campus Dr
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
3.Washington County Life Crew
237 Park St SE
Emergency Care FacilitiesAmbulance ServicesUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Mountain States Imaging Johnston Memorial Hospital
605 Campus Dr
Medical CentersMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Wellmont Urgent Care
24530 Falcon Place Blvd Ste 100
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
952 W Main St
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
7.Boothe Chiropractic Clinic PC
108 Reedy Creek Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsMassage ServicesNutritionists
Welcome to Boothe Chiropractic Clinic PC!Boothe Chiropractic Clinic is an Abingdon, VA chiropractic physician's office. We provide quality chiropractic healthcare for all ages, offering services and p
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.