2012 25th St, Snyder, TX, 79549
1.Hays Tire & Service
633 Pine St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Affordable performance from a valued leader.
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
617 Pine St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.GCR Tires & Service
1502 W Overland Trl
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTrucks-Industrial
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
4.All Tire Automotive Service
5002 US Highway 277 S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
The people, and service at All Tire are top of the line! Sincerely,Customer for life!
5.Bill Williams Tire Center
1201 S Treadaway Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake Repair
Very happy with the service, very professional men in front, pleased customer
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1650 State Highway 351
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Express Tire Shop
1101 Grape St
Abilene General Tire Co
1517 S 1st St, Abilene, TX, 79602
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.