1.Abilene Bone & Joint Clinic LLP
1749 Pine St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Shannon E. Cooke, M.D. David M. Stark, M.D. Jeremy B. Britten, M.D. Derek T. Padon, M.D. *24 Hour Answering Service Other Location: 1717 Pine St. 325 676 5633 (KNEE)
2.Walk-In Care Clinic
1665 Antilley Rd Ste 120
Providing High Quality Cost Effective Health Care Medical Mall, Ste 120 1665 Antilley Rd 325-793-5148 Treatment of but Not Limited To-Colds Flu-Infections-Cuts-Burns-Sprains & Fractures-High Blood Pre
3.Mansfield Chiropractic And Wellness Clinic
4614 S 14th St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupuncturePhysical TherapistsClinics
We encourage you to make the choice for corrective care at our chiropractic clinic. Correcting your health issues now paves the way for long-term health and vitality. Instead of managing your pain, yo
850 N 6th St
1025 Cypress St
Reducing & Weight ControlClinicsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsWeight Control Services
6.Abilene Kidney Clinic
1904 Pine St Ste 4b
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Cook Children's Specialty Clinic
1401 Ambler Ave Ste 101
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.