Abilene Advanced Dentistry
4321 Southwest Dr, Abilene, TX, 79606
4150 S Danville Dr Ste 3
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services. The practice, which formerly operated as Dentures Plus, joined the Affordable Dentures-affiliated n
2902 S 27th St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Kenny Wilstead has that complete set of gifts that therefore makes him an exceptional dentist. He has the "scientific" skill set that allows him to accurately and quickly and correctly diagnose; a
3.Abilene Wisdom Teeth
602 Hickory St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have always been extremely nervous a out anything to do with a dentist, but Dr. Max and the staff are amazing with calming down people and being so friendly! I would refer anyone to this office.
4.Abilene Dental Care
602 Hickory St Ste B
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I had a very good experience and I would recommend these wonderful people to all my friends thanks for everything
5.Chance Finley D.D.S and Clayton Z. Runyan D.D.S.
2201 S Danville Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryEndodontistsDentists
I recently had the zoom whitening procedure done. Kanya was very professional and a pleasure to be around. My smile looks amazing now and I would recommend this to all my friends. Great place nice peo
6.Hawley Robert R DDS, FACP
2423 Barrow St
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Since 1996, Dr. Robert R. Hawley has been practicing cosmetic and general dentistry in Abilene, TX. He and our dedicated staff pride themselves in giving their patients state-of-the-art dentistry with
7.Sam Spence, D.D.S.
3390 S 27th St
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.