1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1202 Pine St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Thornton's Tree Service
Tree ServiceArboristsFirewoodGrading Contractors
Thorntons Tree Service has the skill and power to remove even the most difficult trees using our wide range of equipment. We can successfully complete tree work in yards with extensive landscaping wit
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Nitro Green offers completely customized lawn/tree fertilization, weed and insect control programs on both residential and commercial properties. We use only the highest quality products that are appl
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!More Nearby Locations »
5.Jesus Vargas Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.West Texas Lawn
3141 Chimney Rock Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
2210 S 23rd St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.