1021 Circle Dr, Aberdeen, SD, 57401 More Info
3307 7th Ave SE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Northern Plains Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
820 1st Ave SE Ste 400
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Northern Plain Oral Maxillofacial Surgery is located in Aberdeen, S.D. We care for patients with problem wisdom teeth, facial pain, and misaligned jaws. We treat accident victims suffering facial inju
3.Aberdeen Dental Associates
216 6th Ave NE
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Aberdeen Dental Associates team has a long and successful history of serving Aberdeen. We offer an outstanding staff to meet the dental care needs of you and your family. Our staff of highly qualified
4.VanLaecken Orthodontics - Aberdeen
631 S Roosevelt St
VanLaecken Orthodontics is committed to providing the absolute best care for you and your smile. With 4 convenient locations, and over 300 years of combined orthodontic experience, we are the regions
105 6th Ave SE
At Smile Solutions Dr. Amy Scepaniak's goal is your optimal dental health. With this in mind, we offer and provide dental care with prevention in mind. The health of your mouth has a direct effect on
1021 Circle Dr
Dr. Merxbauer is an awesome best dentist. He is gentle with his patient. The staff is friendly.
7.Northeastern Dental Center
3015 6th Ave SE
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future