1.Choice One Urgent Care Aberdeen
744 S Philadelphia Blvd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareHospitalsClinics
2.Keypoint Health Services
407 Lorraine St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1025 Middleton Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
1013 Beards Hill Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.US Army Chemical & Biological Defense Cmd
6.Maryland Health Care P
1406 S Philadelphia Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Key Point Health Services Inc
109 W Bel Air Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.