1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Ben's Lawn Service LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Lawn Mowing - Sometimes homeowners simply need someone to come mow their lawn once a week or so. You can easily set up a recurring schedule with a local landscaper to come out and cut your lawn at a s
5.Express Lawn Care
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Visit our website
We have been using Express Lawn Care for 5 years. The service we receive from Chad Bowers and his employees is the best we have ever received from any lawn care service. The work is always done in a
6.A Cut Above Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts CleaningLandscape Contractors
These guys are true professionals. They do a great job. I highly recommend them.
7.Southern Lawn Care Services
15225 W La Hwy 330
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.